Welcome to the Mohamed Ali Foundation Website
The Foundation’s main objectives are:
- To advance the education of the public in the history of the Islamic World, of Egypt and of the Mohamed Ali family in particular.
- To maintain and preserve an archive of historical interest.
- To sponsor and assist in the study of the period of the reign of Khedive Abbas Hilmi II including an authoritative biography of the Khedive.
- To assist impecunious members of the Mohamed Ali Family.
- To promote any other charitable objectives according to the law of England.
Links of Interest
- Personal papers and Archive of Khedive Abbas Hilmi II held by Durham University Library, Archives and Special Collections
- Friends of Manial Palace Association
- L'Egypte d'Antan
News & Events
- Mohamed Ali Foundation Full Accounts 2016 (PDF download)